Why become a volunteer?
developersIndia is already India’s largest tech forum and has a massive reach to the tech audience, almost 10,000 people on a daily basis. The possibilities to do good and build with the community are endless. For instance, have a look at these stats.
Building and managing a community is no easy task, it’s already a full-time job. For the people who join us as volunteers, we recommend that they should have a self-motivated factor to do so (you help yourself, then you help others).
Here are some things that you may get from volunteering with us
- Learn how to manage & build a community behind the scenes.
- Connect & Network with like-minded individuals. Don’t be a lone wolf in tech.
- You own what you do & suggest. Say, if you start organizing events for the community, you always have complete control over how you want to conduct them.
What does a volunteer do?
- We will reach out to you via your email if we think you are a fit to join the team. (Please check your spam inbox).
- A mandatory call (e-meet) will be scheduled with community admins so that we get to know each other a bit better. This is just a casual chit-chat which helps us understand you better and vice-versa.
- During the call, we address any open questions you have and expectations from you as a volunteer.